Monument Masters 15mm Copper Pipe BenderRegular price £61.77 (excl VAT)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Monument Masters 15mm Copper Pipe Bender has been designed and manufactured in Britain.
Standard XV - 1215K
The Monument Masters XV Copper Pipe Bender is a single sized pipe bender for 15mm copper pipe (0.7mm wall).
It has a number of advantages over a traditional combi 15mm pipe bender:
- Less fiddly – with the integrated hook and nylon guide, the integrated hook stop won’t flop from side to side and the guide(s) won’t fall out.
- Lighter in the hand than a combi - the XV weighs 1.5kg. The Monument combi weighs more than 4kg.
- Less cumbersome – you are only using a bender for the size of pipe being bent.
- Better sight lines – as the bend is in the same plane as the arms of the bender it is easier to line up by eye.
- Smaller than a combi - the XV has an arm length of 40cm approx. (a combi arm length is 65cm). The XV even fits in a tool bag.
The 15mm XVE with its extended arms gives more mechanical advantage over the 15mm XV, making it even easier to make a bend.
The Monument 1215K-XV & 1315Extended-XVE create similar bend radiuses to a Monument 2600K combi bender.
They have aluminium diecast forms, CNC turned steel handles with knurling for improved grip and integral replaceable nylon guides.
Click here to read more or here to watch our launch video.
Designed For the Trade, By the Trade. #MadeInBritain.