Monument Masters 15mm Copper Pipe BenderRegular price £47.13
The Monument Masters 15mm Copper Pipe Bender has been designed and manufactured in Britain.
Standard XV - 1215K
The Monument Masters XV Copper Pipe Bender is a single sized pipe bender for 15mm copper pipe (0.7mm wall).
It has a number of advantages over a traditional combi 15mm / 22mm pipe bender:
- Less fiddly – with the integrated hook and nylon guide, the integrated hook stop won’t flop from side to side and the guide(s) won’t fall out.
- Lighter in the hand than a combi - the XV weighs 1.5kg. The Monument combi weighs more than 4kg.
- Less cumbersome – you are only using a bender for the size of pipe being bent.
- Better sight lines – as the bend is in the same plane as the arms of the bender it is easier to line up by eye.
- Smaller than a combi - the XV has an arm length of 40cm approx. (a combi arm length is 65cm). The XV even fits in a tool bag.
- The 15mm XVE with its extended arms gives more mechanical advantage over the 15mm XV, making is even easier to make a bend.
The Monument 1215K-XV & 1315Extended-XVE create similar bend radiuses to a Monument 2600K combi bender.
They have aluminium diecast forms, CNC turned steel handles with knurling for improved grip and integral replaceable nylon guides.
Designed For the Trade, By the Trade. #MadeInBritain.